No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
The CBC action focused on the realisation of several agreements between the Autonomous Community of Extremadura and the Portuguese border area.
No specific obstacle for this activity. For general obstacles to CBC, please check the contributor's page.
1. Protocol on Cooperation between the Government of Extremadura and the Commission for Coordination of Portugal’s Alentejo region.
2. Protocol on Cooperation between the Government of Extremadura and the Coordination Committee of the Region Centro de Portugal.
3. Agreement on the Establishment of the Working Community between the cities of Évora and Merida (2001).
4. Cross-Border Cooperation Agreement between the Autonomous Community of Extremadura, the Alentejo Commission of Coordination and Regional Development and the Region Centro de Portugal Commission for Coordination and Regional Development, for the establishment of the Working Community “Euroregion Alentejo-Centro-Extremadura (EUROACE) (2009).
5. Cross-Border Cooperation Agreement between the Province and City Councils of Cáceres and Plasencia (Spain) and the municipalities of Beira Interior Sur and Alto Alentejo for the establishment of a Working Community border called "Tajo International Working Community” (2009).