Case Study Category: Institutional CooperationCase Study Tags: Cooperation, Galica, Portugal, and Spain
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
The CBC focused on the realisation of several agreements between the Autonomous Community of Galicia and the Portuguese border area.
No specific obstacle for this activity. For general obstacles to CBC, please check the contributor's page.
1. Agreement between the Government of Galicia and the Coordination Commission of the Region Norte de Portugal, establishing the Working Community Galicia-Northern Portugal (1991).
2. Protocol of collaboration between the Government of Galicia and the Commission for Coordination of the Region Norte de Portugal, to carry out a technical, economic and market feasibility study on the rail link Porto-Vigo (1999).
3. Cross-Border Cooperation Agreement between the Autonomous Community of Galicia and the Commission for Coordination and Regional Development of Region Norte de Portugal to adapt to the Hispano-Portuguese Treaty on Cross-Border Cooperation the Agreement establishing the Working Community Galicia – Norte de Portugal signed October 31, 1991 (2006).
4. Cross-Border Cooperation Agreement between the Province de Pontevedra and the Intermunicipal Community of the Miño Valley for the constitution of the Association of the border Miño valley-Unimin (2006).
5. Cross-Border Cooperation Agreement between the Province of Ourense and the Municipal Chambers of Boticas, Chaves, Montealegre, Vila Pouca de Aguiar, and Vinhais (Portugal), to establish the Cross-Border Cooperation Támega Valley Association (2010).