Contributor Category: ContributorContributor Tags: Germany, Gronau, and North Rhine-Westphalia
Cooperation between different cross-border regions in the following ways:
- Joint judicial analysis of cross-border obstacles.
- Bi-annual workshops with all partners involved.
- Joint lobbying activities (joint publications, meetings at ministries etc).
1. Regio Aachen e.V.
2. Provincie Limburg, Maastricht (NL).
3. Provincie Limburg, Hasselt (B).
4. German Speaking Community Belgium (B).
5. Province Liège (B).
6. Grenznetz (resulting from the project TaskForceNet).
7. Euregio Maas Rhein.
9. Region Sønderjylland-Schleswig.
The initial project (TaskForceNet) was an INTERREG project that started in 2006 and ended in 2009.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.