No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
The CBC action focused on the cooperation network of the of the Border Information Centers (BICs) of five cross-border regions. These border regions are: EUREGIO (D-NL), Euregio Maas Rijn (D-NL), Oberrheinkonferenz (D-F-CH), Region Sønderjylland-Schleswig (DK-D), Saarlolux (D-F-BE-LUX).
1. Regional Border Information Centres (BIC´s) had limited capabilities concerning back office responsibilities and limited (regional) lobbying powers (towards national and European bodies).
2. Border information centres suffer from a lack of a well defined position within the national systems regarding the transfer of information to the public and companies.
3. Different national legal systems and the increased complexity of national regulations aggravate working and doing business in a cross-border environment. This increases the need for specific information regarding the cross border labour market.
1. Cooperation between different cross-border regions in the following fields: joint judicial analysis of cross-border obstacles, bi-annual workshops with all partners involved, password-protected area on the website for the exchange of information, documents, and for discussion, joint lobbying activities (joint publications, meetings at ministries etc).
2. The Grenznetz network relies on the willingness of each partner to cover its own costs. The meetings are held in rotating order at each of the partners’ premises, with the hosting partner bearing the costs of the respective meeting.