Contributor Category: ContributorContributor Tags: Contributor, Croatia, and Šibenik-Knin
Šibenik-Knin County is a member of Adriatic Euroregion.
1. Italy (regions of Puglia, Molise, Abruzzo, Marche, Emilia Romagna, Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia).
2. Slovenia (Izola County).
3. Croatia (counties of Istarska, Primorsko-goransko, Ličko-senjska, Zadarska, Splitsko-dalmatinska and Dubrovačko-neretvanska).
4. Bosnia and Herzegovina (Hercegovačko-neretvanska County).
5. Montenegro (counties of Tivat and Kotor).
6. Albania (counties of Shkoder, Lezhe, Durres, Tirana, Fier and Vlore).
7. Greece (Protecturate of Krf).
The Adriatic Euroregion was founded on June 30, 2006.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Good Practices in developing Cross-border cooperation
State level cooperation (HR, I, BiH) supporting regional cooperation frameworks.
Obstacles to be removed by Unilateral Action (State/Regional)
Removing administrative constraints or regulations.
Obstacles to be removed by coordination between State and Regional Actors
Finding partners and identification of common projects through the coordination between Local and National Authorities.