The County of Osijek-Baranja is a member of the Euroregional Cooperation Danube-Drava-Sava. It has also established cooperation with the Baranya County in the Republic of Hungary.
1. Baranya County.
2. County City of Pecs.
3. Pecs-Baranya Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
4. County of Osijek-Baranja.
5. City of Osijek.
6. Tuzla-Podrinje Canton.
7. Municipality of Tuzla.
8. Chamber of Economy of the Tuzla Region from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
9. City of Barcs.
10. City of Szekszárd.
11. Counties of Virovitica-Podravina and Koprivnica-Križevci.
12. County of Somogy.
13. County of Vukovar-Syrmia.
14. Tnd Požega-Slavoniaown of Vukovar.
15. City of Koprivnica from Croatia.
16. Brcko District and the Posavina County from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
17. County of Brod-Posavina from Croatia.
The cooperation was established in 1998.
- Osjecko-Baranjska County
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Reasons for Success in overcoming Obstacles
Long-established regional cooperation, on bilateral and multilateral levels (i.e. enabling inter-institutional and personal cooperation).
Obstacles to be removed by International Cooperation
1. Lack of available sources of funding for Local and Regional Self-Government.
2. Unresolved relations between states.
3. Incompatibility of legislative arrangements.
4. Differences in the levels of territorial organisations and in administrative competences of territorial units.
5. Lack of resources.
6. Lack of trained staff.
7. Language barrier.