Case Study Category: Labour MarketCase Study Tags: Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Employment, France, Germany, Italy, Labour, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Romania, Spain, and Switzerland
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
The CBC operation dealt with the integration of business plan for the employment and national strategies for cross-border territories in France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Andorra, Netherlands, Romania, Bulgaria.
1. Worker's mobility hindered by indifference of the employment support scheme.
2. Lack of networking of socio-economic partners on cross-border territory level.
3. Difficulties of accessing information on the labour market situation on the other side of the border.
4. Lack of readability concerning the equivalence of diplomas and professional qualifications acquired on both sides of the border.
5. Lack of comparison between employment, activity and skills benchmarks.
No specific good practice for this activity. For general good practices for CBC, please check the contributor's page.