The Ministry of Higher Education and Science has three core tasks that it carries out on behalf of Danish society, and which are fundamental to our daily work. The three core tasks are:
1. To assist the minister and government with the development of education, research and innovation policies.
2. To implement the government’s policy in the education, research and innovation areas.
3. To create value by solving our operation tasks efficiently.
1. Local Authorities.
2. Ministries, Agencies.
3. Innovation Centres (Shanghai, Silicon Valley, Munich, São Paulo, New Delhi, Seoul and Tel Aviv).
4. Seven innovation attachés, one at each of the seven Innovation Centres.
1. Through bilateral agreements the Ministry of Higher Education and Science works to promote the contact and the network to researchers and high technological businesses in Brazil, India, Israel, Japan, China, USA, South Korea and Turkey.
2. Denmark has Innovation Centres in Shanghai, Silicon Valley, Munich, São Paulo, New Delhi, Seoul, and Tel Aviv. Their purview is to aid Danish businesses and research institutions locally with access to foreign knowledge, networks, technology, capital and markets.
- Ministry of Higher Education and Science
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.