Contributor Category: ContributorContributor Tags: Contributor, Croatia, Education, Science, and Zagreb
The Ministry of Science and Education provides administrative, professional and financial support for the participation of Croatia’s educational, scientific, research, and sport institutions and non-governmental organisations in the global, European and Regional organisations’ multilateral programs, which includes initiatives such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), the Council of Europe, the Central European Initiative, the Adriatic and Ionian Initiative, the Alps-Adriatic Working Group, Quadrilaterale, Stability Pact, the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development), NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation).
1. CEPUS (Central European Exchange Program for University Studies).
2. CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research, Geneva).
3. ESF (European Science Foundation).
4. EMBO (European Molecular Biology Organization).
5. IIR (International Institut for Refrigeration).
6. ICGEB (International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology).
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sports
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Good Practices in identifying and removing Obstacles
1. Working Group for fostering and removing obstacles to international mobility in education. The main task of the Working Group is to prepare proposals for amendments to existing legislation regulating temporary residence of foreign pupils, students, teachers and non-teaching staff in Croatia, and regulating scholarship awards for pupils, students, teachers and non-teaching staff for study trips abroad.
2. Action Plan for fostering and removing obstacles to international mobility in education for 2010-2012.