The CBC action Read more [...]
- Case Study Description
- Related Case Studies
- Solutions and Good Practices
The CBC operation dealt with the development of a plan for joint activities between educational institutions of the Belgorod Oblast and the Ukrainian
border regions. Municipal education authorities have also developed collaborative programmes with neighboring Ukrainian regions.
No specific obstacle for this activity. For general obstacles to CBC, please check the contributor's page.
Solutions and Good Practices:
1. Organisation of joint workshops, scientific conferences, meetings with heads of educational institutions with tuition in Russian, as well as joint subject Olympiads, contests, festivals, days of poetry and poetic saloons and literary festivals associated with knowledge of the world’s languages.
2. Leading universities in the Region – Belgorod State National Research University, Belgorod State Technological University named after Shukhov, Belgorod State Agricultural Academy, Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economy and Law – have signed agreements with institutions of higher education of Kharkov, Lugansk, and Sumy in Ukraine in the educational, scientific and industrial fields and mass cultural work in the following areas of cooperation:
- Invitation of leading professors to give lectures, tutorials of students’ graduation theses.
- Participation of the leading professors in the universities and research institutes of the border regions with their corresponding collegues as department heads, members of editorial boards, etc.