The CBC Read more [...]
- Case Study Description
- Related Case Studies
- Solutions and Good Practices
- Year of record
The CBC operation dealt with the establishment of a common strategy on how to use the renewable energy sources in the Greater Region.
No specific obstacle for this activity. For general obstacles to CBC, please check the contributor's page.
Solutions and Good Practices:
1. Promotion of the energetic efficiency and the development of the adaptation measures to climate change.
2. Experiences exchange through the organisation of a workshop "Energy saving" in Saarbrücken where it was possible to identify the points in common with related projects (ARGE, EnEff, SOLAR, eV, Saarland).
3. Organisation of two workshops: "Climate change - adaptation strategy" and "Renewable energy - focus on geothermal energy and biomass/biogas ".
4. The Member States aimed to develop a common strategic document on improving climate protection and increasing the share of renewable energy in the Greater Region.
5. Development of a general plan that analyzes all the forms of renewable energy (wind energy, solar energy, biomass, hydroelectric energy, geothermal energy) in the Greater Region.
Year of record: 2012