Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
The CBC action focused on the improvement and planning of the cross-border transport sector between Germany and Poland.
1. Antiquated or no bilateral agreements, the necessity of restructuring legal regulations.
2. Infrastructure development is oriented to the long term and requires heavy investment; long term planning and coordination periods, particularly in respect to cross-border projects, budget, and finance.
3. Services are funded by the budget and are prioritised by demand.
4. Competing road and rail development.
5. Different signalling and safety systems.
No specific good practice for this activity. For general good practices for CBC, please check the contributor's page.