No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
The CBC operation dealt with the development and implementation of the Operational Programme INTERREG A between Germany and Poland.
1. Major time delays between approval of projects by the advisory committees and ultimately the conclusion of promotion agreements between lead partners and administrative authorities.
2. Major time delays in paying out funds to the project providers, which generally leads to very long pre-financing periods for the project partners (principle of reimbursement).
3. In some cases, duplication is occurring in administrative processes (e.g. examination of project implementation reports).
4. National laws in Germany and Poland represents a major problem in relation to the cross-border programmes.
5. Language problems. The inability of the German side to speak Polish.
6. The complicated EU regulations for INTERREG IV A are the main cause of problems associated with practical implementation.
No specific good practice for this activity. For general good practices for CBC, please check the contributor's page.