No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
The CBC operation dealt with education and development formation in France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Andorra, Netherlands, Romania, Bulgaria.
1. Lack of support of national education authorities to facilitate the definition of joint training courses between neighboring countries (schools or training institutions, academies).
2. Lack of a common reference system for education and training.
3. Lack of recognition and reciprocal equivalence of existing diplomas and qualifications on both sides of the border.
4. The complexity of administrative procedures for candidates' dual degrees.
5. Differences in the status of apprentices on both sides of the border (social security and applicable social legislation).
6. Lack of knowledge of the neighboring's language combined with lack of training in the language concerned.
No specific good practice for this activity. For general good practices for CBC, please check the contributor's page.