No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
This CBC operation aimed at further improving cross-border labour mobility for employees and businnesses in the Øresund Region (Copenhagen and Southern Sweden/the city of Malmö).
1. Lack of information regarding different national regulations on social security.
2. Peersistance of "educational barriers".
Steps have been taken to make cross border labour mobility even more beneficial for the employees and businesses by focusing on removing obstructions for frontier workers.
1. A special effort has been made to disseminate information concerning each countries’ regulations on social security and to establish closer contacts with the respective authorities, both in order to enable employees and employers to quickly and efficiently access information on their rights and duties in relation to their respective labour market.
2. The primary goal of the cooperation is enhance worked mobility by providing information and guidance to jobseekers, commuters and employers. Traditionally, there has also been focus on addressing educational barriers, i.e. the recognition and transferability of qualifications across the border, an issue which has come under increasing focus for matching services.
3. In the Øresund region, for instance, “ØresundDirekt” provides on both side relevant information (social security, taxation, etc.) for jobseekers and commuters, and (on the Swedish side) helps with paperwork. There are other similar research or knowledge oriented institutions like the Øresund Institute.