No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
This CBC operation dealt with improving the protection of natural heritage in the border area between Denmark and Germany
No specific obstacle for this activity. For general obstacles to CBC, please check the contributor's page.
Implementation of "Baltic Flyways", a joint environmental projectbetween Denmark and Germany.
1. The overall project objective is to ensure the protection of nature and ecological diversity along a straight line – including an active dissemination of information on the biology of migratory birds and their migratory routes. This must be done through the following areas:
- Transnational cooperation on bird stations and bird sanctuaries on the migratory route.
- Nature Conservation Actions to promote the biological characteristics, including living space for migratory birds.
2. Promoting tourism focusing on migratory birds along the Baltic Flyway:
- Baltic coasts on both sides of the Fehmarnbelt, both in Denmark and northern Germany, represent important areas of the so-called “Baltic Flyways”.