No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
This CBC action aimed at improving cross-border preparadness and disaster management between Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
1. Legal systems differences [i.e. insurance, criminal law, responsibility in case of accidents, import of medicine etc.]
Implementation of the EU-financed project: “Enhanced cross-border operational cooperation for civil protection in Northern Europe”.
The expected results of this action are the following:
1. An enhanced conceptual framework for cross-border assistance based on existing legal frameworks, future needs and best practice.
2. Identify the need for inter-operable equipment and mutual aid, such as, cross-border teams and modules.
3. Identify the need for common operational guidelines, manuals, focal-points, warning and alerting routines as well as routines on how to provide and receive cross-border assistance, and the testing of these in a table-top exercise.
4. An action programme covering the need for common training, exercises and research.