Case Study Categories: Education and Training and MobilityCase Study Tags: Cooperation, Croatia, Education, Legal, and Mobility
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
This CBC operation dealt with the mobility issues affecting the field of education.
No specific obstacle for this activity. For general obstacles to CBC, please check the contributor's page.
The Ministry of Science, Education and Sports founded the Committee for the Mobility of Researchers whose primary purpose is to write an Action Plan for the Mobility of Researchers, follow it’s implementation, to identify and suggest measures for removing obstacles to mobility of researchers, and to encourage and improve both incoming and outgoing mobility of researchers.
The Working Group for fostering and removing obstacles to international mobility in education prepared proposals for amendments to the existing legislation relevant to incoming and outgoing mobility in a form of an Action Plan for fostering and removing obstacles to international mobility in education for 2010-2012.
The measures of the Action Plan include the following:
1. Increasing financing of learning mobility.
2. Improving the legal basis in relation to taxation of grants and scholarships.
3. Optimising the management of the EU funds (exchange rates).
4. Equalising the rights of foreign and national students.
5. Regulating temporary residence.
6. Regulating health insurance system and procedures.
7. Improving recognition of international cooperation and mobility as strategic priority for institutional development.
8. Capacity building of education institutions.
9. Increasing number of modules in foreign languages at the HEIs.
10. Facilitating availability of information on studying in Croatia.
11. Developing national data basis of international student mobility.
12. Improving recognition of study periods abroad.