Contributor Category: ContributorContributor Tags: Bulgaria, Contributor, and Sofia
The Joint Techncial Secreteriat is responsible for the following tasks:
- Participation in planning and organisation of programme information campaigns.
- Establishing and managing joint projects data base and project partners data base.
- Supporting project generation and development.
- Advsing beneficiaries on the implementation of operations and financial administration.
- Cooperation with the programme implementing authorities in Bulgaria and Serbia and with other cooperation programmes.
1. Regional Authorities.
2. Six Bulgarian districts and six Serbian districts
- Joint Technicial Secreteriat (JTS)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Reasons for Obstacles Persistence
1. Lack of expertise of municipal experts for planning, developing and managing of joint projects.
2. Lack of protocols for developing future joint inter-municipal and regional projects.
3. Lack of sufficient funds for Local Authorities to develop and implement joint cross-border projects.