The CBC Read more [...]
- Case Study Description
- Related Case Studies
- Solutions and Good Practices
- Year of record
The CBC operation dealt with the creation of a joint commission regarding the protection of the Adriatic Sea waters and the coastal areas.
No specific obstacle for this activity. For general obstacles to CBC, please check the contributor's page.
Solutions and Good Practices:
1. Analysis of the problems related to the pollution of the Adriatic Sea waters and the coastal areas.
2. Development of the specific programmes and measures to prevent the new causes of pollution.
3. Development of the drafts of international regulations required to ensure cleanliness of the Adriatic Sea.
4. Establishment of a sub-regional agreement between Slovenia, Italy and Croatia on the prevention of accidents at sea and response to the consequences of pollution.
5. Preparation of the Ballast Waters Management Plan for the Adriatic and the integrated coastal zone management.
Year of record: 2012