Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
This CBC action aimed at improving the management of waste in the border areas between France and England.
No specific obstacle for this activity. For general obstacles to CBC, please check the contributor's page.
The implementation of the CBC project "Let's act on waste" (2008-2011) associating the SMÉDAR (Syndicat Mixte d’Elimination des Déchets de l’Arrondissement de Rouen), the East Sussex County Council – two local governaments in charge of promoting waste recovery in France and England – and several other public/private/civil society/university institutions. The project promotes training exchanges in the field of waste management and direct actions to benefit the citizenship, such as:
1. Pilotes projects of composting.
2. Development of educational activities for students.
3. Audits on waste and training for associations and charities.
4. Environmental programmes for primary schools.
5. Environmental Management trainings for public servants.
6. Good practices exchanges.