The CBC action Read more [...]
- Case Study Description
- Related Case Studies
- Solutions and Good Practices
The CBC action focused on the implementation of the cross-border project “Establishment of Cross-border Network among the Municipal Experts on Projects and Programmes in the Cross-border Region – PM-NET” under the first call for proposals of the IPA CBC Programme Bulgaria – FYROM.
The following municipalities and public bodies, situated within the border area of IPA Cross-border Programme Bulgaria – Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia are partners of the projects:
1. Municipalities. From the Republic of Bulgaria – Bansko, Belitza, Blagoevgrad, Gotse Delchev, Garmen, Kresna, Petrich, Razlog, Sandanski, Satovcha, Strumyani, Hadjidimovo, Boboshevo, Kocherinovo, Rila, Treklyano. From FYROM – Valandovo, Gevgelia, Bogdantsi, Doyran, Radovish, Konce, Strumica, Bosilovo and Novo Selo.
2. Regional authorities. From Bulgaria – District administration Blagoevgrad and District administration Kyustendil. From FYROM Centre for Development of South-eastern Planning Region – Strumica.
No specific obstacle for this activity. For general obstacles to CBC, please check the contributor's page.
Solutions and Good Practices:
1. Establishment of a cross-border network for exchange of information on the projects at municipal level.
2. Improving the effectiveness in project management through development and usage of specialized software.