The CBC action Read more [...]
- Case Study Description
- Related Case Studies
- Solutions and Good Practices
The CBC aimed to implement and coordinate the SWOT Analysis in order to idenificate solutions for proposed projects between the Republic of Bulgaria and FYROM.
No specific obstacle for this activity. For general obstacles to CBC, please check the contributor's page.
Solutions and Good Practices:
1. Mobilization of resources – forming of project teams, kick-off meetings, selection of subcontractors, preparation of action plans, selection of PRAG experts.
2. Establishment of a network of municipal experts on projects and programmes. Two meetings, one in Bulgaria and one in FYROM.
3. Development of project management software.
4. Development of internet platform for a database for the project.
5. Practical training with software product. A three-day training seminar in FYROM for work with project management software.
6. Practical training for work with the project database and internet platform. A three-day training seminar in Bulgaria for working with internet platform.
7. Organization of a closing conference. At the end of the project there will be established protocols for the preparation of future projects among network members. The number of project activities can be increased, their scope expanded and upgraded. The software developed and involvement in the database can be offered free of charge to interested municipalities and organizations as long as it does not reflect the specifics of the region. With the establishment of this network, it can be expanded to include participants from other regions and countries, such as neighboring Greece.
8. Information and publicity actions on the project.
9. Monitoring and audit.