The CBC action Read more [...]
- Case Study Description
- Related Case Studies
- Solutions and Good Practices
- Year of record
The CBC operation dealt with the identification, development and implementation of municipal projects between the Republic of Bulgaria and FYROM.
1. Lack of sufficient skills and accessible shared information.
2. Uncoordinated efforts for the identification, development and implementation of municipal projects.
3. Lack of sufficient funds for local authorities to develop and implement joint cross-border projects.
4. Lack of project management software.
5. Lack of an internet platform with a database of accessible information on municipal projects.
6. Lack of expertise of municipal experts for planning, developing and managing of joint projects.
7. Lack of protocols for developing future joint inter-municipal and regional projects.
Solutions and Good Practices:
Development of good bilateral relationship to manage appropriate skills at the central and municipal level in both countries.
Year of record: 2012