|Please, briefly describe the CBC activity you wanted to pursue
- Agreement between the Government of Galicia and the Coordination Commission of the Region Norte de Portugal, establishing the Working Community Galicia-Northern Portugal (1991);
- Protocol of collaboration between the Government of Galicia and the Commission for Coordination of the Region Norte de Portugal, to carry out a technical, economic and market feasibility study on the rail link Porto-Vigo (1999);
- Cross-Border Cooperation Agreement between the Autonomous Community of Galicia and the Commission for Coordination and Regional Development of Region Norte de Portugal to adapt to the Hispano-Portuguese Treaty on Cross-Border Cooperation the Agreement establishing the Working Community Galicia – Norte de Portugal signed October 31, 1991 (2006);
- Cross-Border Cooperation Agreement between the Province de Pontevedra and the Intermunicipal Community of the Miño Valley – currently Associaçao de Municipios do Vale do Minho- (Portugal), for the constitution of the Association of the border Miño valley – Unimin (2006);
- Cross-Border Cooperation Agreement between the Province of Ourense and the Municipal Chambers of Boticas, Chaves, Montealegre, Vila Pouca de Aguiar, and Vinhais (Portugal), to establish the Cross-Border Cooperation Támega Valley Association (ACTVT, in Spanish) – (2010).